On tonight’s menu (and by ‘menu’ I do, of course, mean ‘iPod’):
1. Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’ – Michael Jackson
2. Big In Japan – Alphaville
3. Holiday – Joan As Police Woman
4. Meet Me In Saint Louis – Judy Garland
Notes on choices:
1. Guaranteed to make me smile and move from the waist up.
2. Had to be done ;-).
3. New discovery, and dedicated to anyone going on holiday this week. Until I found this track last night, I only knew JAPW as a name from gig listings. On the strength of this song, she seems to be a cross between Beth Orton and Feist, and I definitely want to check out more of her music.
4. As it would be Judy’s birthday today. My friend Simon had better be around at this point to waltz and/or harmonise with me. 🙂